For the first time in the history of the Guild, a quarterly meeting of the Andover District was held at East Woodhay on October 18th. Some 20 ringers rang various Doubles and Minor methods. The service was conducted by the Rector (Rev. E. W. Omerod), and his wife and helpers served tea. At the business meeting, presided over by Mr. A. W. Alliston, members were asked to support the District's half-day outing on November 15th.
The Ringing World No. 2484, November 7, 1958, page 723