A quarterly meeting of the Alton and Petersfield District was held at Bramshott on Saturday, October 30th. Those present included the Rev. E. A. Berrisford (Rector of Bramshott), the Rev. F. G. Eyres (district chairman), the Rev. C. Minton-Senhouse (district vice-chairman) and ringing members from Bramshott, Blackmoor, Petersfield and Steep, with two unattached members, a total of 20. The bells were kept going during the afternoon and evening from rounds to Bob Minor.
The Guild's service was conducted by the Rector of Bramshott. Tea was provided in the Church Room, the catering being carried out by Mrs. Berrisford and lady helpers.
A short business meeting followed, at which two new ringing members were elected, viz., Mr. L. Marsh and Mr. A. Hutley, both of Petersfield.
The usual votes of thanks were accorded, and the chairman specially thanked the Rector of Bramshott, himself a keen ringer, for all his preparation and the warm welcome he gave the meeting.
The Ringing World No. 1389, November 5th, 1937, page 737