The annual meeting of the Christchurch District was held at Christchurch, Hants, on Saturday, December 3rd, and was attended by about 50 members, those present including Rev. W. H. Gay (Christchurch), Rev. Larner (Milford), Mr. G. Preston (district secretary), Mr. G. Williams (Master), Mr. G. Pullinger (general secretary), and members from Bournemouth, Brockenhurst, Christchurch, Lymington, Lyndhurst, Milford-on-Sea, Ringwood, Sopley, Poole, Fareham and North Stoneham, and a visitor from Luton, Beds.
At the business meeting, which was presided over by Mr. E. E. Elliott, the retiring officers were re-elected, and it was decided to hold district meetings at Bournemouth, Lymington, Fordingbridge and Christchurch.
The Master gave a report of the special general meeting which was held at Southampton on October 22nd last.
The bells at the Priory Church were available for ringing during the afternoon and evening, the methods practised ranging from Grandsire Doubles to Kent Treble Bob Royal.
The Ringing World No. 873, December 16th, 1927, page 795