A meeting of the Guildford District was held at Farnham on Feb. 13th, when there was a good attendance, ringers being present from Aldershot, Ash, Cranleigh, Godalming, Guildford (Holy Trinity and S. Nicolas), Haslemere, Seale, Worplesdon, and Witley, as well as members of the local company. Ringing was indulged in during the afternoon, and a short service was conducted by the Rector (the Rev. J. M. C. Crum), who also gave an address. Forty sat down to tea, and, in the absence of the Rector, the chair was taken by Mr. F. E. Goddard (Rector’s warden), supported by Mr. Granger (churchwarden), Major J. H. B. Hesse, Mr. A. C. Hazelden (Ringing Master), Mr. E. Raddon (secretary), and others. Amongst the visitors was Mr. E. B. Richardson, of Brockley, Kent.
At the business meeting which followed, the Ringing Master’s report was adopted, and two honorary, two full members and one probationer were elected.
After the usual vote of thanks to the Rector and wardens, to the organist, and to the members of the local company for making the arrangements, the members again visited the tower, and several touches in various methods were brought round.
The Ringing World No. 782, March 12th, 1926, page 172