A meeting of the Guildford district was held at Old Woking Parish Church on Saturday [Sept. 11th], when there was a good attendance from neighbouring towers. The Vicar (Rev. G. Askwith) conducted the service, and gave an address. Afterwards he presided over the tea and meeting held in the Parish Hall, supported by Admiral T. P. Walker, D.S.O., churchwarden, who is also a ringer, the district Ringing Master (Mr. C. Hazelden), and the district secretary (Mr. E. Raddon).
Several new members were elected, and a discussion took place as to holding combined practices in the district.
Votes of thanks concluded the meeting, and the ringers returned to the tower, where the six bells (with tenor of 20 cwt.) were kept going throughout the evening. The method ranged from Bob Doubles to Cambridge Surprise Minor. Admiral Walker took part in some of the Doubles.
The Ringing World No. 808, September 17th, 1926, page 586