A successful meeting of the Winchester District of the Winchester and Portsmouth Diocesan Guild was held at Alresford on April 1st. About 40 members were present, and at the business meeting the district chairman (the Rev. N. C. Woods) thanked Canon Robertson (Rector) and took the opportunity of introducing the new district secretary, Mr. W. G. Goodchild.
The Ringing World No. 1465, April 21st, 1939, page 250