St. Peter's, YATELEY
Rededicated 21st November 1981 after complete restoration following the major fire on 5th May 1979. The new eight was cast by John Taylor & Co. with tenor 11 cwt. A full report appears on page 1076 in the 11/12/81 edition of the Ringing World.
St. James without the Priory Gate, SOUTHWICK
Rededicated 1st November 1981 after augmentation to five and rehanging in a new steel frame. The work was financed entirely by Lady Borthwick-Norton in memory of her husband and the cost is unknown. There was no participation by the Guild or local ringers in this venture. A full report appears on Page 1036 in the 27th November edition of the Ringing World.
HOLY TRINITY, WONSTON
Rededicated on 22nd November, 1981 after retuning and rehanging. The cost was considerably reduced by local DIY effort, with Martin Waldron conveying the bells to and from Whitechapel and Outram Haythorne arranging a fete on the Sutton Scotney bypass nearby to raise funds. Successful events were "guess the weight of a bell" and tune ringing on handbells. A full report appears on Page 16 in the 1st January 1982 edition of the Ringing World.
St. Nicholas, BROCKENHURST
Rededicated on 8th May, 1981 after augmentation to eight during 1980. A full report appears on Page 551 in the 26th June edition of the Ringing World.